Why Knee Replacement Surgery in NYC
Knee osteoarthritis develops over time and can come with silent steps on you. When you start feeling and experience symptoms, much of the damage may occur. Here are some signs you should not ignore:
- Pain on certain times
- Pain which arises with activity:- When your pain comes on with activity and it start limits what you can do; it is a clear signal to seek help/
- Payback pain:- Pain that occurs after some activity also known as ‘payback pain’ , it can be a warning sign that there is some problem with the knee and it is not working as it should be.
- Visual Changes in knee
The way your knee looks is very important, if you notice that there are changes in the appearance of your knee, it is an alarming sign. If you are noticing swelling and difference from another leg; then you should consult with a knee specialist.
- Problem in movements
If you are facing problems to sit on lower seats as in the car, it is because you cannot bend your knees properly; it is a sign of osteoarthritis. Seizing or catching of the joint with the movements, indicates deterioration.
- Lifestyle limitations
If you are facing any symptom which affects your tasks or lifestyle, you should not ignore these symptoms and consult with the knee specialist. With small changes, a bad knee cannot impact your quality life.
Are you located in NYC and searching for the best knee replacement surgeons in nyc? Here you can read all things related to knee operations cost, steps, and top knee replacement surgeons in nyc.
If the patient does not benefit with changes and medication or your knee specialist suggest for knee replacement; you must be aware with Knee Replacement Cost in Ahmedabad
Knee Replacement Cost in NYC
There are hundred of knee and joint doctors & hospitals offering knee pain managment services in NYC, NY.
Total knee replacement may cost between $20,000 to $30,000, Partial knee replacement may cost you $25,000 to $40,000 lakhs. If you are interested in revision surgery it may cost $25,000 to $40,000 in the same series bilateral knee replacement starts with $46,000 and minimally invasive knee replacement patients need to bear $45,000 to $50,000.
best doctors for knee replacement surgery
(best orthopedic surgeons nyc for knee)
A good choice ofbest knee replacement surgeons nyc is an important task; it will directly increase the likelihood of successful total knee replacement surgery and controls the complication. Ninety percent of the knee replacement surgery of total which occurs each year in NYC is considered successful; in other words, the patient got relief from pain and function is improved.
There is some difference with satisfaction which is related to those patients who might be expecting too high with surgery but did not care about rehabilitation.
If you are thinking for knee replacement doctors in NYC, you should definitely ask following things with your surgeon:-
- Short and long term outcomes and complications.
- Pain management after surgery.
- About post-surgical rehabilitation.
- Limitations with the new knee.
Here we have listed top 10 knee replacement surgeons nyc who offering one stop solution for knee pain. They offering best knee pain treatment services in NYC, NY, USA
Also Check: Best Pain management doctors in NYC
Best Knee Replacement Surgeons 2019
Dr. Mark Mohrmann, MD, NYC
- Address:- 16 Park Pl, New York, NY 10007, USA
- Contact No:- +1 212-484-2663
- Profile:- https://top-doctors.us/listing/dr-mark-mohrmann-md-nyc/
- Specialties:- Orthopedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon, Surgeon, Hand & Microsurgery Specialist, Pediatric Sports Medicine Specialist, Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon, Shoulder & Elbow Surgeon, Elbow Surgeon, Shoulder Surgeon, Orthopedic Trauma Specialist
Dr. Armin Tehrany, M.D.,F.A.A.O.S.
- Address:- 515 Madison Avenue, Suite 1102, New York, NY 10022
- Contact No:- (212 ) 729-9200
- Profile:- https://top-doctors.us/listing/dr-armin-tehrany-m-d-nyc/
- Specialties:- Arthroscopy, Bone Fracture, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Herniated Disc, Joint Pain/Swelling, Joint Replacement, Knee Dislocation, Knee Injuries, Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome), Knee Surgery, Laminectomy, Osteoarthritis, Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome), Scoliosis, Shoulder Dislocation, Shoulder Pain, Sports Medicine, Surgery
Dr. Craig S. Radnay, MD
- Address:- 2200 Northern Boulevard, Entrance E, Suite 121, East Hills, NY 11548
- Contact No:- 646-293-7512
- Profile:- https://top-doctors.us/listing/dr-craig-s-radnay-md/
- Specialties:- Orthopedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine Specialist, Surgeon, Reconstructive Surgeon, Foot & Ankle Specialist, Knee Surgeon
Dr Steven Struhl MD
- Address:- 263 7th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11215, USA
- Contact No:- (212) 207-1990
- Profile:- https://top-doctors.us/listing/dr-steven-struhl-md/
- Specialties:- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft), Ankle Disorders, Ankle Injuries, Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy), Elbow Injuries, Ganglion Cysts, Hip Osteoarthritis, Knee Osteoarthritis, Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist), Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome), Shoulder Pain, Sports Medicine
Thomas P. Sculco, MD
- Address:- 541 E 71st St 6th Floor, New York, NY 10021, USA
- Contact No:- +1 212-606-1475
- Profile:- https://top-doctors.us/listing/thomas-p-sculco-md/
- Specialties:- Orthopedic Surgery, Hip and Knee Replacement, Minimally Invasive Hip and Knee Replacement, Implant Wear and Osteolysis, Thromboembolic Disease, Knee Replacement Surgery
Dr Patrick A. Meere, M.D., C.M.
- Address:- 530 First Avenue FPO Building, New York, NY 10016, United States
- Contact No:- +1 212-263-2366
- Profile:- https://top-doctors.us/listing/dr-patrick-a-meere-m-d-c-m/
- Specialties:- Robotic assisted surgery, Joint replacement, Minimally invasive surgery, Knee surgery, Partial knee replacement, Total knee replacement, Knee arthroscopy, Revision of hip replacement, Meniscus operation, Total hip replacement surgery, Arthroscopic surgery
Dr. Steven F. Harwin, MD
- Address:- 910 Park Ave, New York, NY 10075, USA
- Contact No:- +1 212-861-9800
- Profile:- https://top-doctors.us/listing/dr-steven-f-harwin-md/
- Specialties:- Sports Medicine, Arthritis, Joint Pain/Swelling, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Joint Replacement, Knee Surgery, Laminectomy, Osteoarthritis, Herniated Disc, Bone Fracture, Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist), Arthroscopy, Surgery, Scoliosis, Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. Jonathan L. Glashow, MD
- Address:- 737 Park Ave #1A, New York, NY 10021, USA
- Contact No:- (212) 794-5096
- Profile:- https://top-doctors.us/listing/dr-jonathan-l-glashow-md/
- Specialties:- Sports medicine, Orthopedic surgery, Knee Surgery, Sports Medicine, Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty), Knee Osteoarthritis, Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy), Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist), Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. Steven B. Haas, MD
- Address:- 535 E 70th St 3rd Floor, New York, NY 10021, USA
- Contact No:- +1 212-606-1852
- Profile:- https://top-doctors.us/listing/dr-steven-b-haas-md/
- Specialties:- Arthroscopy, Sports Medicine, Laminectomy, Bone Fracture, Hip Surgery, Joint Replacement, Scoliosis, Joint Pain/Swelling, Surgery, Osteoarthritis, Knee Osteoarthritis, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Clinical Research, Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty), Herniated Disc, Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr Ron Noy MD
- Address:- 424 Madison Avenue @, E 49th St, New York, NY 10017
- Contact No:- +1 646-862-0180
- Specialties:- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome), Knee Injuries, Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy), Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist), Knee Osteoarthritis, Shoulder Dislocation, ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft), Sports Injuries, Sports Medicine
Knee Dislocation, Hip Osteoarthritis, Shoulder Pain, Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome), Shoulder Fractures
David J Mayman MD
- Address:- 541 E 71st St 6th Floor, New York, NY 10021, United States
- Contact No:- +1 212-774-2024
- Specialties:- Computer-assisted joint replacement surgery, Treatment of arthritis of the hip and knee in young, active patients
Minimally invasive hip and knee replacement, Unicondylar knee replacement, Revision hip and knee replacement